Avatar for cgrymala
Drawing a blank. What are those survey fields called where it asks for you to choose a rating/option 1-5? .
do you mean the Likert Scale? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likert_scale ‎· ellbeecee
Yes, a Likert scale was exactly what I was referencing. I found it a bit later. Thanks for the assistance. ‎· Mr. Noodle

2015-2018 Mokum.place